Sexually Transmitted Diseases: Crabs STD (Pubic Lice)
Crabs STD or pubic lice are insects that feed human blood. Although they are called “pubic”, lice, they can be found on any human body part with hair follicles. Most frequently they are located at groin zone, around the anus and sometimes armpits. Crabs STD can be simply seen or this problems is also followed by itching.
Types of Crabs STD:
- Public lice.
- Body lice.
You should understand that these are two absolutely different types of insects, they even can’t copulate with each other. If these two types are found on one man there is zero possibility that this lice “camps” will ever meet.
How can you get infected by crabs STD?
- The most frequent case – sex with infected person. In that case you are also recommended to pass examination on other STD’s.
- Close body contact in poor sanitation conditions or with homeless people.
- Not fresh or second-use bed-clothes, towels, clothes.
- Public or just an unknown toilet seat.
- Kissing with a man that has a beard or mustache.
Pubic lice type of infection is more common in 3-d world countries because of poor sanitation means.
Who Risk at Most?
- Refugees and internally displaced people;
- People living in areas of armed conflict;
- Employees of baths and laundries;
- People providing sexual services (porn actors);
- People who have a promiscuous sex life;
- Employees of children’s organizations (gardens, orphanages, shelters, boarding schools, etc.);
- Employees of the penitentiary system;
- Militaries, living in barracks.
What Are the Symptoms of Crabs (STD)?
Note: it may start several weeks after you caught pubic lices!
- Usually the infected body part is itching at night. This is due to the fact that at the daytime body lice usually live in your clothing and when the sun goes down – they get to your skin to feed.
- In some cases, bites of pubic lice cause an allergic rash in the lesions.
- Often patients with pubic lice can identify nodules on their pubic hair (nits).
- Little blue spots on skin.
- Eyes inflammation if your eyelashes are infected.
- Small brown spots on your underpants.
Do you want to see more?
Attention! Adult content.
The following part of the page contains graphic photos with human body parts, which are affected by the desease.
Can be inappropriate for some users.